|Job Title:||Structure Foreman|
|Location:||Sydney, Australia, North Sydney|
|Job Published:||November 24, 2021|
This specific role will comprise of the organisation, coordination and day to day management of trades in the capacity of a Structures Foreman.
Roles and Responsibilities of a Foreman can include:
- Conducting site inductions for staff and sub-contractors
- Managing the sub-contractors to ensure they are fulfilling their roles and responsibilities, monitoring their performance daily in regards to safety, quality and programme and report deficiencies to the Site Manager
- Assisting the Site Manager in the commissioning and handover of the project by ensuring all relevant documentation is completed and provided to the Project Manager
- Managing cost control for certain aspects of the project, as directed by the Site Manager, in order to ensure the project meets its required performance targets in relation to budget
To be considered for the role of a Foreman you will require:
- Trade background preferable
- Demonstrable experience as Foreman on residential/commercial high end construction projects.
- Proven experience of effectively manage a team including sub-contractors, in a professional manner and ensuring longevity of relationships.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Billy Ramsey on 02 9376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
150,000 - 170,000
130000 - 165000
General Foreman - High-end Residential Apartments
Up to $100,000 Package
Foreman - North Shore / Northern Beaches
$120k - $140K + super
$100k - $130K + super & vehicle
Site Manager (Fitout)