|Job Title:||Structures Supervisor|
|Salary:||$140,000 - $160,000|
|Contact Name:||Sam Carew|
|Job Published:||March 25, 2019 06:46|
At present they are seeking an experienced Supervisor to work on and oversee the construction of a major bridge project in Northern NSW.
They have a strong forward order book in Sydney and regional NSW - so ideally this role will be filled on a full time permanent basis, but will look at contractors who are local.
As a Supervisor you will be responsible for:
- Manage on site construction activities to ensure construction program is being met
- Collaborate with the Project Manager and deliver cost effective construction methodologies
- Ensure work is delivered to the highest standards in terms of quality, environmental and health and safety
- Manage client and stakeholder interaction during construction
- Minimum 4 years' experience in civil infrastructure construction
- A proven leader who can motivate both direct teams and subcontractors
- Experience with bridge construction projects - to B80 spec
- Grey Card
- RMS experience
- This is a close knit company so it is important to be a team player
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.