|Job Title:||Submission Coordinator|
|Contact Name:||Sam McGuinness|
|Job Published:||May 08, 2019 14:47|
I have a fantastic opportunity with a great client for you to show your creative flair and demonstrate your submission coordination skills. This is an opportunity for an experienced bid coordinator to join the business in a full time permanent position during an exciting period of growth.
Reporting to the Group Marketing Manager and working closely with the Division General Managers and a team of two other Group Submissions Coordinator’s, this role will be responsible for coordinating, preparing and submitting Capability Statements, EOI’s and Tenders for the Group.
In addition, you will be responsible for:
- Engaging key stakeholders for their input into business submissions, ensuring deadlines are met, in a timely and professional manner;
- Ensuring submissions meet all relevant specifications and are compliant with Client requirements;
- Utilising both internal and external resources to research, develop and update our tender library of presentation templates, question responses, and profiles;
- Preparation of presentations and content for post-tender interviews.
To succeed in this role, you will have;
- 2+ years’ experience in a bid/submissions coordinator role (Construction Industry experience advantageous but not mandatory);
- Excellent writing skills;
- Experience preparing Capability Statements / EOI’s / Tenders;
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues and stakeholders;
- Robust communication and negotiation skills;
- Ability to work closely with staff at all levels, including Senior leaders;
- Creative mindset with an eye for detail and problem solving abilities;
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to manage multiple deadlines, work under pressure delivering accuracy in completed tasks ;
- Goal driven team player;
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite;
- Skills in Adobe Suite – InDesign, Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat.
On offer is a competitive remuneration package and a supportive environment where you can learn and develop both personally and professionally. This is an excellent opportunity to further your career with a growing company that values their employees.
You will work from a new and modern office space with perks such as fruit in the office, subsidised gym membership, event sponsorship, promotion of active and balanced lifestyle, a social work environment and plenty of Fun Days and health and well-being events.
Our focus will be to find someone that is a great fit for our team. We deliver services that exceed our client’s expectations, and have fun while we do it.
Find out more or apply for this role:
To find out more about this role, please contact Sam McGuinness on 0410510431 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's