|Contact Name:||Josh Edwards|
|Job Published:||October 18, 2019 18:47|
This role would suit someone in the infancy of their career looking to develop into a foreman/assistant site manager role. You will ideally have experience leading on fit out projects over $1m in value. You will have the opportunity to work with a highly sought after builder that provides work life balance and development within. They will reward your efforts with generous remuneration package and a good pipeline of upcoming projects.
- Management of on-site trades through from start to hand over
- Ensuring the project runs to program and budget
- Liaising with designers and construction team
To be successful in the role, you will need to demonstrate the following:
- A minimum of 2 years junior foreman/supervisor experience on fit out projects
- Previous experience delivering fit out projects $1 M +
- Trade background or relevant tertiary qualifications
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Josh Edwards on 03 8535 3100 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO