|Salary:||$110,000 - $130,000 + Vehicle + Super|
|Contact Name:||Sam Carew|
|Job Published:||December 27, 2019 05:32|
Reporting directly to the Project Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day running of civil RMS Road Projects, Utilities Projects and Earthworks Projects across Sydney and inner surrounds.
As the Site Supervisor you will be responsible for:
- Management and leadership for the co-ordination of trades, direct labour and materials
- Liaison between Engineers, Senior Management and Architects
- Ensuring that problems are resolved and all personnel on-site adhere and maintain a high standard of Health & Safety.
- Driving project to completion on time, to quality and under budget
- A sound understanding of utilities, roads, urban development projects, or exposure to RMS programs of work
- Experience in managing projects between $500K - $20M
- Tier 2 experience essential
- Sound knowledge of the NSW construction market including sub-contractors
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's