Supply Chain / Sourcing Analyst
|Job Title:||Supply Chain / Sourcing Analyst|
|Industry:||Rail and Manufacturing|
|Job Published:||September 12, 2021|
Location: Northern Suburbs of Melbourne
Duration: 12 Months contract
Salary: $50-65 per hour based on experience
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Supply Chain/Sourcing Analyst to join a leading manufacturing business, working on a highly interesting project. The position will be based in the Northern Suburbs of Melbourne and is on a contract basis.
- This role is to support day to day sourcing activities for Capital and MRO work.
- Responsible for managing relationships with specific vendors and serving as the organization's point of contact.
- Researches, analyzes and evaluates vendors and recommends new vendor purchases.
- Provides support to the organization for problems with vendor products and services.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Must have worked in the same or similar position already
- Excellent communication skills
- Ideally worked in the Medical/Pharmaceutical or Manufacturing sectors
- Works well in a team
Benefits of this role;
- Work with a world class business on high profile projects.
- Excellent long-term opportunity.
- Work within a highly skilled team.
- Excellent remuneration.
Design & Build specializes in recruitment for the Construction, Manufacturing, Engineering & Property industries on a national basis. Design & Build prides itself on only hiring recruitment specialists, finding the right people for the right jobs and doing the right thing by both job seekers and employers alike.
For any questions relating to this role please contact Chris on 0412 747 198 / firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.