|Job Title:||Survey Manager|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Mayne|
|Job Published:||October 08, 2020|
This opportunity will require someone who has a strong background working on civil infrastructure and structural projects and who knows their stuff when it comes to managing and running projects.
This position is key to our client and the successful candidate will have to be a solid decision maker, problem solver and relationship builder.
What this opportunity can offer you
- Brisbane based role
- Growing survey firm based out of Brisbane
- A hard-working firm with a young and energetic company culture
- Tier 1 Clients
- A good pipeline of Large civil infrastructure projects across QLD
- Work with technical specialists on a day to day basis to improve and develop your career
- Work closely alongside senior management
- Mentor and train junior staff
- Relevant Qualifications - Degree or Advanced Diploma of Surveying
- QLD Registration and engineering endorsement highly regarded
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of legislation, systems, procedures and technology
- Have worked on TfNSW projects in the past
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Ability to network and strong business development skills.
- Major Civil Infrastructure Project experience managing a small crew of surveyors
- Previous experience in supervising projects and staff allocation
- Effective time management and planning
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our or any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Sophie Mayne on + 61 29376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO