|Job Title:||Survey Manager|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Mayne|
|Job Published:||November 10, 2020|
This opportunity will require someone who has a strong background working on civil infrastructure and structural projects and who knows their stuff when it comes to managing and running projects.
This position is key to our client and the successful candidate will have to be a solid decision maker, problem solver and relationship builder.
What this opportunity can offer you
- Sydney based role
- National company with a small but growing survey team in Sydney
- A hard-working firm with a young and energetic company culture
- A good pipeline of projects across scanning, utilities and infrastructure
- Work with technical specialists on a day to day basis to improve and develop your career
- Split your time between field and office
- Work closely alongside senior management
- Mentor and train junior staff
- Relevant Qualifications - Degree or Advanced Diploma of Surveying
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of legislation, systems, procedures and technology
- Have worked on TfNSW projects in the past
- Ability to network and strong business development skills.
- Major Civil Infrastructure Project experience managing a small crew of surveyors
- Previous experience in supervising projects and staff allocation
- Previous laser scanning experience is highly regarded, an interest in the latest technology is essential
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our or any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Sophie Mayne on + 61 29376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's