|Salary:||$80k - $100k + super (negotiable depending on exp)|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Mayne|
|Job Published:||February 01, 2020 05:16|
My client is looking for an "all rounder" Surveyor with construction and cadastral experience to join them on a range of construction projects.
This is an ideal position for a Surveyor to join a well respected and high performing Surveying team at an engineering consultancy in Sydney.
What this opportunity can offer you
- Work for a national engineering firm with an impressive pipeline of projects
- Excellent conditions and job variety
- The latest surveying equipment and software
- Ongoing development and training
- Career progression for the right candidates
- An enjoyable and challenging work environment
- Support from senior management
- Formal TAFE or equivalent Surveying qualification
- 5 + years Surveying experience
- Experience with Trimble and Leica Instruments.
- Experience in Construction and Cadastral Surveying
- Good communication and client-facing skills
- Able to solve problems and show initiative
- Ability to hit the ground running
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our or any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Sophie Mayne on + 61 29376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
$70k-$100k + super (negotiable depending on exp.)
$70k - $90k + super (negotiable depending on exp)
$80k -$130k + super (negotiable depending on exp)
$70k - $110k + super (negotiable depending on exp)
$120k - $150k +super (negotiable depending on exp)