|Contact Name:||Teddy Murphy|
|Job Published:||July 01, 2020|
Work for an established civil contractor on subdivision projects in the western suburbs.
Your key duties include but are not limited to:
- Liaise on a daily basis with site supervisors and engineering staff to prioritise surveying to be conducted
- Provide leadership and support to survey team members
- Create field set out designs for survey team
- Create machine control files
- General survey field work
- Compile as built models
- Calculate volume and area quantities
- Install, measure and adjust survey control networks
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in surveyor role with the relevant industry association preferred
- Degree or Diploma qualified in Surveying
- Previous experience with Total Stations, TopCon Surveying equipment and GPS equipment
- Able to read and interpret engineering construction plans
- Demonstrated knowledge of current surveying trends and practices particularly as they relate to civil construction
- Ongoing professional development
- Competitive remuneration packages commensurate with the experience and skills of the successful candidate
- Clear career progression, team leadership and promotion opportunities
- Working with technical specialists on a day to day basis
Design & Build specialises in recruitment for the Construction & Engineering industries on a regional and national basis. Design & Build prides itself on only hiring recruitment specialists, finding the right people for the right jobs and doing the right thing by both jobseekers and employers alike.
If you feel your experience matches the person specification please contact Teddy Murphy on 03 8535 3100 / firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply. Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted and your application will be treated as strictly confidential.