|Salary:||$70k - $100k + super (negotiable depending on exp)|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Mayne|
|Job Published:||June 10, 2019 06:00|
Our client based in Newcastle are looking for an experienced Construction Surveyor to join their team on their growing number of large civil infrastructure projects.
The firm is a multi-disciplinary organisation providing clients with premium quality surveying, town planning, design and project management services. They have built a good reputation for being capable and experienced and have an ambitious team who work with all the latest equipment.
To be considered for the role, you will need:
- Must have 5+ years of experience in working on Civil infrastructure projects
- Trimble, Topcon, AutoCAD experience essential
- 12D experience beneficial but not essential
- Must be highly motivated and with a strong work ethic
- Must be able to work as only surveyor onsite
- Strong communication skills; written and verbal with both colleagues and clients
- Current driving licence
- Perform fieldwork, calculations, data reduction and manipulation
- Concrete structures and set-out.
- All aspects of Surveying using the latest technology including GPS.
- Working both autonomously and be able to manage all aspect of a project
- Conduct daily surveys
- Work as solo surveyor for up to 3 or 4 projects
- Proficiently manage survey equipment and software
- Busy inclusive firm working on construction projects which include construction of mining, mining infrastructure, rail, coal terminal expansion and major highway upgrade projects.
- Ongoing professional development encouraged
- Offer competitive salary packages - $70 - $100k + plus vehicle, phone and laptop - negotiable for the right candidate!
- An environment where values and behaviours are embraced with a healthy work-life balance
- Based in Newcastle with some projects spanning up the Central Coast
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our or any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Sophie Mayne on + 61 29376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's