|Salary:||Basic + Super + Vehicle|
|Contact Name:||Teddy Murphy|
|Job Published:||June 10, 2019 08:16|
This is an opportunity for surveyors to work on some major road upgrades and large scale subdivisions for a business with 50-60+ surveyors across Victoria.
Improve your surveying skill set and diversify your project experience whilst working in an environment that promotes a healthy work/life balance.
With projects and satellite offices across Melbourne, this position will allow surveyors to work on sites close to home.
- Conduct set outs as per Area Manager / Foreman instructions
- Capture and present data for checking quantities and material usage where requested by the Area Manager / Foreman / Project Manager
- Undertake feature and level surveys where requested by Area Manager / Foreman / Project Manager
- Provide technical support to construction staff and assist in training in engineering set out and GPS utilisation
- Mentor Junior Surveyors. Assess and report to Area Manager on their performance
- Degree or Diploma qualified as a minimum in Spatial Science, Geometrics and / or Survey.
- White Card & Drivers license
- A minimum of 3- 5 years equivalent experience
- Proficient in Total Stations
- Proficient in GPS Equipment
- Proficient in Machine Guidance technology
- Basic / Intermediate in Survey Computation software
Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted and your application will be treated as strictly confidential.