|Salary:||Basic + Super + Vehicle|
|Contact Name:||Teddy Murphy|
|Job Published:||June 10, 2019 08:16|
This is an opportunity for surveyors to work on some major road upgrades and large scale subdivisions for a business with 50-60+ surveyors across Victoria.
Improve your surveying skill set and diversify your project experience whilst working in an environment that promotes a healthy work/life balance.
With projects and satellite offices across Melbourne, this position will allow surveyors to work on sites close to home.
- Conduct set outs as per Area Manager / Foreman instructions
- Capture and present data for checking quantities and material usage where requested by the Area Manager / Foreman / Project Manager
- Undertake feature and level surveys where requested by Area Manager / Foreman / Project Manager
- Provide technical support to construction staff and assist in training in engineering set out and GPS utilisation
- Mentor Junior Surveyors. Assess and report to Area Manager on their performance
- Degree or Diploma qualified as a minimum in Spatial Science, Geometrics and / or Survey.
- White Card & Drivers license
- A minimum of 3- 5 years equivalent experience
- Proficient in Total Stations
- Proficient in GPS Equipment
- Proficient in Machine Guidance technology
- Basic / Intermediate in Survey Computation software
Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted and your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's