|Salary:||Basic + super + vehicle|
|Contact Name:||Teddy Murphy|
|Job Published:||August 30, 2019 16:02|
Work in a small surveying team for a specialist contractor that focus on delivering drainage and water supply projects.
To be considered for the role of Surveyor, you will
- 3+ years experience surveying
- Qualified Surveyor
- Experience using Leica/Trimble/Topcon equipment
- Understanding of software Auto Cad and Civil Cad.
- Australian experience is a must, impeccable communication skills; written and verbal
- A desire to progress with the company and work towards management.
- Ongoing professional development
- Competitive remuneration packages commensurate with the experience and skills of the successful candidate
- Clear career progression, team leadership and promotion opportunities
- Working with technical specialists on a day to day basis
If you feel your experience matches the person specification please contact Teddy Murphy on 03 8535 3100 / email@example.com or click apply. Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted and your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Applications from candidates overseas will not be considered or acknowledged.