|Job Title:||Sustainability Officer|
|Industry:||Architecture and Design|
|Contact Name:||Emma Murphy|
|Job Published:||June 02, 2021|
Working within the Environment and Sustainability team, you will collaborate and work closely with colleagues in the Environment and Sustainability team to enhance the influence of the team across Council and the community to optimise the delivery of environmental and land use policies.
The position requires extensive project delivery expertise as well as the ability to form strong networks, communicate complex information clearly, influence others and the ability to drive innovation.
- Tertiary degree in environmental science, environmental planning, environmental management, or related discipline
- Collaborate and work closely with colleagues in the Environment and Sustainability team to enhance the influence of the team across Council and the community to optimise the delivery of environmental and land use policies
- Experience in the environmental management field, particularly climate change adaptation and integrated water management with strong understanding and some capacity in sustainability behavioural change strategies and techniques
- Skills in data analysis and the application of geospatial tools to solve environmental problems
- Entry into Public Sector
- Contract role with a busy coastal council.
- Develop your skillset within the environmental field.
- Attractive hourly rate.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's