System & Safety Assurance Manager
|Job Title:||System & Safety Assurance Manager|
|Salary:||$180,000 - $250,000|
|Contact Name:||Alex Scott|
|Job Published:||August 12, 2020 09:16|
Benefits of the role:
- Opportunity to work with a specialist Systems Engineering and Safety Assurance consultancy who are driving the industry forward.
- A chance to define your career on one of Australia's biggest rail infrastructure projects.
- Market leading salary and remuneration package.
- Must have experience in managing high profile Australian railway projects
- Experience in managing, developing growing a successful systems engineering and assurance team.
- Degree level qualifications in a relevant Engineering field
- A top level of knowledge and understanding of systems, safety and reliability engineering and assurance processes and standards, such as, CENELEC EN50126, EN50128 & EN50129, IEC 61508, IEC 15288, the INCOSE handbook, the iESM handbook, CSM or equivalent
- Use of reliability engineering techniques and software
- Hazard Analysis and risk assessment techniques and tools
- Systems engineering methodologies and tools
- Highly developed interpersonal and communications skills
- Experience in the use of DOORS
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Alex Scott on + 61 29376 8200 / firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.