Lead System and Requirements Engineer
|Job Title:||Lead System and Requirements Engineer|
|Industry:||Rail and Manufacturing|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Potts|
|Job Published:||June 21, 2021|
The role on Western Sydney Airport will be to lead the requirements management process through the design and construction phase as part of the Multiplex team delivering the Terminal and Speciality Works. My client brings together the input from multiple consultants including Arup, Woods Bagot and Airbiz to ensure that each requirement in the Scope of Work and Technical Requirements as well as any other technical requirements are verified in the design phase and delivered in the construction phase.
This role will be responsible for the management of all of the requirements through the design and delivery phase with the support of a graduate engineer and a requirements technician who is proficient in DOORS NG.
- Engineering degree in electrical/electronics or mechanical.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in requirements and configuration management.
- Knowledgeable of requirements management principles and processes.
- Knowledgeable of configuration and change management processes.
- Familiar with requirements management tool, such as DOORS, HP ALM or similar tools.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Graduate Systems and Safety Assurance Engineer
Mechanical Project Engineer
60 per hour
Quality Assurance Associate
Senior Project Engineer
Project Engineer - Signalling
Human Factors Consultant
Senior Associate - Rail Project Management
Supply Chain / Sourcing Analyst
Project Safety Advisor