Systems and Safety Assurance Engineer
|Job Title:||Systems and Safety Assurance Engineer|
|Location:||Sydney, Australia, Sydney CBD|
|Industry:||Rail and Manufacturing|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Potts|
|Job Published:||July 01, 2021|
What will you be doing?
You will be working on a major station development based in Sydney. This is a major landmark project where you will provide rail assurance on buildings projects while working with the wider Systems and Assurance team to implement Systems and Safety processes by coordinating necessary safety design workshops and day to day management of the Project Hazard Log.
Are you right for this role?
- Experience in a systems engineering / assurance role for major civil and infrastructure projects, consultant or contractor side.
- Previous experience of working on Sydney Metro projects will be highly regarded.
- Previous experience of working with and managing various external stakeholders will be highly regarded.
- Educated to degree level – preferably in a suitable discipline.
- Job security with a large pipeline of work
- Bonus scheme, Employee Share Acquisition program and options for salary sacrificing
- Career development and growth opportunities
- Health & Wellbeing Program
In return the company is offering a market leading salary & package in addition to the opportunity to work on a number of high profile Rail projects in NSW.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Sophie Potts on + 61 468 927 182 / firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's