Systems and Safety Assurance Engineer
|Job Title:||Systems and Safety Assurance Engineer|
|Industry:||Rail and Manufacturing|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Potts|
|Job Published:||December 29, 2021|
You will be joining a global engineering and project management consultancy who are establishing themselves as a key services provider across Australia in a number of sectors including infrastructure, Rail, Defence and Built Environment. This company work collaboratively at a global scale to give you the opportunity to work on world renowned projects with a team of experts that support and develop your career.
Provide Project Management and engineering services relating to Systems and Safety Assurance on major rail projects in Victoria and provide support on wider national projects as and when required. This is a great opportunity to join a family feel team with the backing of a global company who are investing is growth in the Australian market.
The ideal candidate must be able to communicate clearly and confidently, be able to prepare meaningful written reports, possess excellent people and analytical skills and be able to work autonomously and in a dynamic team environment.
- Bachelor level qualifications in a relevant Engineering field or related discipline.
- High level of knowledge and understanding of systems, safety and reliability engineering and assurance processes and standards, such as, CENELEC EN50126, EN50128 & EN50129, IEC 61508, IEC 15288, the INCOSE handbook, the iESM handbook, CSM or equivalent
- Highly developed analytical skills for understanding complex socio-technical systems
- Demonstrated ability to exercise a high degree of independence in approach, considerable originality, ingenuity and judgement in formulating solutions or resolving complex problems and issues.
- Experience in any of the following
- The development of Safety and Assurance Cases, and the Goal Structured Notation
- The ASCE (Assurance and Safety Case Environment) software
- Use of reliability engineering techniques and software
- Hazard Analysis and risk assessment techniques and tools
- Systems engineering methodologies and tools
- Development and delivery of system safety or RAM training
- Highly developed interpersonal and communications skills
- Experience in rail and transport projects
- Commercial acumen and previous experience in consultant organisations
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
Sign in or register here to receive emails about new jobs like these
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's