Systems Assurance Consultant
|Job Title:||Systems Assurance Consultant|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Potts|
|Job Published:||May 09, 2022|
The Systems Assurance Consultant will have experience in systems engineering and assurance practice applied to complex, safety-critical, socio-technical systems, particularly in the rail domain.
You will develop and deliver services using advanced systems engineering and assurance practice, and be considered highly experienced in one or more core systems engineering or assurance competency areas.
You will be responsible for the management and delivery of projects to clients within the related designated practice in the Brisbane office of this specialist engineering consultancy.
This is a full time permanent position based on 38 hours per week, based in Brisbane.
Required Qualifications, Knowledge & Experience
- Degree in an Engineering discipline, Mechanical/Electrical or similar.
- 5+ years of systems assurance and engineering consulting across Rail projects
- Experience leading or guiding multiple large project teams on system scope and technical processes.
- MUST have experience in the application of systems assurance and RAMS processes in complex projects.
- Experience interpreting and applying relevant standards in engineering delivery projects (e.g., AREMA, CENELEC, ISO/IEC, IEEE).
- Advanced communication skills, including business writing and presentations.
- Experience in engineering of Mainline or Mass transit systems involving train control, signaling, SCADA or communication deliveries in Railway projects is advantageous.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Systems Assurance Engineer
Systems and Safety Assurance Manager
Senior Systems Engineer
Junior SESA Engineer
Principal Consultant - Infrastructure Advisory
$250,000 - $275,000 + super + bonus
Senior Safety Environment Quality and Risk Manager
$170,000 - $190,000 package
Senior Pavement Engineer
Senior Civil Engineer/Drafter/Designer - Intermediate and lead role available
Up to $110,000 + super
Project Engineer - Rail
Power Supply/ Traction Engineer