Systems Assurance Engineer
|Job Title:||Systems Assurance Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Ben Smith|
|Job Published:||September 22, 2019 05:46|
You will have:
- Degree level qualifications in a relevant Engineering field
- A top level of knowledge and understanding of systems, safety and reliability engineering and assurance processes and standards, such as, CENELEC EN50126, EN50128 & EN50129, IEC 61508, IEC 15288, the INCOSE handbook, the iESM handbook, CSM or equivalent
- Use of reliability engineering techniques and software
- Hazard Analysis and risk assessment techniques and tools
- Systems engineering methodologies and tools
- Highly developed interpersonal and communications skills
- Experience in the use of DOORS
For any questions relating to this role please contact Ben Smith on 0431344459 / firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's