Systems Assurance Engineer
|Job Title:||Systems Assurance Engineer|
|Industry:||Rail and Manufacturing|
|Contact Name:||Ben Smith|
|Job Published:||October 27, 2019|
You will have:
- Degree level qualifications in a relevant Engineering field
- A top level of knowledge and understanding of systems, safety and reliability engineering and assurance processes and standards, such as, CENELEC EN50126, EN50128 & EN50129, IEC 61508, IEC 15288, the INCOSE handbook, the iESM handbook, CSM or equivalent
- Use of reliability engineering techniques and software
- Hazard Analysis and risk assessment techniques and tools
- Systems engineering methodologies and tools
- Highly developed interpersonal and communications skills
- Experience in the use of DOORS
For any questions relating to this role please contact Ben Smith on 0431344459 / email@example.com or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.