Systems Assurance Manager
|Job Title:||Systems Assurance Manager|
|Contact Name:||Ben Smith|
|Job Published:||March 24, 2019 05:46|
Design & Build Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Systems & Safety Assurance Manager in Sydney.
Our client, a leading multi discipline global engineering consultancy is looking for a Systems & Safety Assurance Manager to join their growing team in Sydney. The role will be joining a highly experienced team providing systems engineering services across some of NSW's most prestigious Rail projects.
- Degree qualified safety professional or equivalent demonstrable experience with 5 years in System Assurance
- Experience of CENELEC Standards, EN50126, EN50128 and EN50129 and iESM, CSM or equivalent
- Good communication skills to interface with clients and internal stakeholders
- Ability to develop and implement safety assurance audit procedures and safety audit programs, producing safety and risk management reports
- Ability to promptly investigate safety related issues and recommend the implementation of corrective actions
- Develop databases capturing safety occurrences and safety audit reports
- Conduct safety system assessments and compliance audits for clients
- Ensure all safety activities are conducted in compliance with relevant administrative, financial and corporate governance requirements
- Ability to develop and maintain systems of internal reporting that support a client's company financial performance modelling and data for safety and audit activities
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Experience to include pre-construction and post contract construction stages
- Embrace and pro-actively practice the company's core values and adhere to the company's code of conduct
- Prior experience of working in the rail sector
- Knowledge and understanding of rolling stock
- Excellent technical report writing abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Project Management experience
For any questions relating to this role please contact Ben Smith on 0431344459 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.