|Job Title:||Systems Engineer|
|Salary:||$100,000 - $150,000|
|Contact Name:||Alex Scott|
|Job Published:||August 12, 2020 09:16|
Our client a leading multi discipline global engineering consultancy is looking for a Systems Engineer to join their growing team in Sydney. The role will be joining a highly experienced team providing systems engineering services across some of NSW's most prestigious Rail projects.
As a Systems Engineer, you will be responsible for the continuous improvement of engineering systems and processes to ensure that our client is continuing to maintain the high standards in all areas including safety and compliance with contracts and regulatory bodies.
You will be the lead in the development of new systems and processes, providing technical support across all areas of the business to minimise hazards, eliminate risks through assessments and implement improvement strategies that will directly have impact on reliability, performance and financial viability.
The successful candidate:
- Tertiary qualifications in Systems Engineering or related discipline.
- Proven experience gained within the rail, aerospace, defence or similar heavy industry environment is desired.
- A strong ability to manage conflicting technical system demands, from identification through to resolution.
- A track record of engineering systems development with proven ability in change management, continuous improvement and delivery implementation
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, with ability to break down complex concepts to all levels of the business.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to provide rapid and effective engineering support to the systems engineering team.
- Ability to communicate with a diverse range of stakeholders.
With the current Health situation we are all experiencing in the community please allow for a slightly slower process as this situation evolves, I will endeavor to respond to all in a timely manner and provide updates on live vacancies.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Alex Scott on + 61 29376 8200 / email@example.com or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.