Systems Engineer - Mid Level
|Job Title:||Systems Engineer - Mid Level|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Potts|
|Job Published:||January 20, 2022|
You will be joining a global engineering and project management consultancy who are establishing themselves as a key services provider across Australia in a number of sectors including infrastructure, Rail, Defence and Built Environment. This company work collaboratively at a global scale to give you the opportunity to work on world renowned projects with a team of experts that support and develop your career.
Provide Systems engineering on major rail projects in Victoria and provide support on wider national projects as and when required. This is a great opportunity to join a family feel team with the backing of a global company who are investing is growth in the Australian market.
- Ensure the identification, management and fulfilment of the System
and Functional Requirements for the entire life cycle of the project
(Design and Testing).
- Ensure the identification and management of the project Interfaces
among the subsystems and external interfaces according to the project scope of work.
- Ensure the delivery of the System Engineering technical documents of the project on time, on budget, on quality and the execution of the Verification activities of System integration documents, according to the V&V Plan.
- Ensure the proposal of improvements and updates of the design standards in accordance in accordance with process and technology improvements.
- Support the implementation of the adequate and effective technical solution (e.g. interfaces with customer).
- Ensure the execution of the System Engineering studies for the project (fleet sizing calculation, Operational Scenario issue).
- Ensure the timely and effective performance of System Integration tests.
- Relevant degree in engineering, Electrical or IT
- From 3 up to 5 years of Transportation System Engineering expertise.
- Ability to represent company with key stakeholder clients
- Excellent communicator and ability to solve and articulate
Follow us on
Job has Expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's