Systems Safety lead
|Job Title:||Systems Safety lead|
|Salary:||$180,000 - $250,000|
|Contact Name:||Alex Scott|
|Job Published:||August 12, 2020 09:16|
Benefits of the role:
- Opportunity to work with a specialist Systems Engineering and Safety Assurance consultancy who are driving the industry forward.
- A chance to define your career on one of Australia's biggest rail infrastructure projects.
- Market leading salary and remuneration package.
- Must have experience in managing high profile Australian railway projects
- Experience in managing, developing growing a successful systems engineering and assurance team.
- Degree level qualifications in a relevant Engineering field
- A top level of knowledge and understanding of systems, safety and reliability engineering and assurance processes and standards, such as, CENELEC EN50126, EN50128 & EN50129, IEC 61508, IEC 15288, the INCOSE handbook, the iESM handbook, CSM or equivalent
- Use of reliability engineering techniques and software
- Hazard Analysis and risk assessment techniques and tools
- Systems engineering methodologies and tools
- Highly developed interpersonal and communications skills
- Experience in the use of DOORS
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Alex Scott on + 61 29376 8200 / firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's