Talent Acquisition Coordinator
|Job Title:||Talent Acquisition Coordinator|
|Contact Name:||Leanne Kemp|
|Job Published:||November 17, 2021|
Reporting to the Learning and Development Manager and liaising with the senior leadership team on a regular basis, you will help identify the best candidate attraction methodologies and develop a comprehensive and consistent screening, interview, and feedback process with a strong focus on our Associate Consultant program.
Who are we and why work for us?
Over the last 17 years Design & Build have built a reputation for delivering first class results across our client base within the Construction, Engineering, Architecture, Property, and Real Estate sectors.
Our vision is to be the most trusted recruitment agency in Australia. We'll achieve this mission by doing right by client, candidate, and colleague. We value focus, care, honest communication, and feedback.
- Manage the entire recruitment process
- Conduct briefing meetings with the leadership team and develop attraction strategies for search, selection
- Proactively identify innovative ways to attract and headhunt a diverse pipeline of candidates
- Work with senior hiring leaders to develop a comprehensive and consistent screening, Interview, and feedback process for all potential recruitment consultants
- Talent pool candidates
- Deliver a consistent and exceptional candidate experience
Assist the L&D Manager in the delivery of our current Building Blocks for Success Foundation program
What we can offer
- A leadership team with over 50 year's experience in high performing recruitment teams
- Systems and processes that are ahead of industry standards which are continually challenged to be the best available
- A network/database of over 500,000 candidates who operate within the Construction, Engineering and Property sectors
- A brand that outreaches any other agency in Australia who specialise within the Construction, Engineering and Property sectors
- A training & development program that can launch new starters into recruitment, elevate experienced consultants or develop future leaders.
- Flexible hours and 35 hour working week with strong emphasis on work life balance including work from home
- 25 days annual leave (Christmas closure period covered by Design & Build)
- Extra leave awarded for years of service
- Modern CBD located open plan office with breakout spaces, pool table and drinks fridge
- Quarterly Team Building events/days out
- Quarterly Health & wellbeing events
- Laptop & iPhone
- HR, Internal recruitment, or external agency experience in a similar role
- Values - Our business is focused on building trust. We are looking for people to hold this value with the upmost importance
- A strong attention to detail with a commitment to providing an exceptional candidate experience
- Ability to work across all levels both internally and externally.
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills, including effective time management and prioritisation
Apply to the role below or call Leanne Kemp on 0408 236 977 who will talk through the role in more detail.
Now is the time to take the next step in your career and join a team who wants to see you succeed and most importantly, will give you all the tools to do exactly that!
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
Sign in or register here to receive emails about new jobs like these
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's