|Job Title:||Team Assistant|
|Contact Name:||Brittney Nielsen|
|Job Published:||February 03, 2020 17:47|
Our client is a leading surveying company based in the Upper North Shore. They are seeking a Team Assistant to start in early March to join their administration team of 3.
This is a part time role, working 4 days a week with Wednesday being the non-negotiable day off. The role is to cover maternity leave for 12 months with the likelihood of the role being made permanent.
As a Team Assistant you will be responsible for assisting the overall business leaders, including the executive team.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Diary management and arranging appointments, booking meeting rooms etc.
- Organising travel and itineraries
- Taking minutes
- Email management - Preparing communications on behalf of a manager
- Accounting responsibilities on MYOB (Quotes, Creating and answering Invoice related queries etc.)
- Bid/tender preparations and presentations
- Answering incoming calls; taking messages and re-directing calls as required
- Various ad hoc requests
To be successful in this role you will have:
- MUST have recent Team Assistant OR Administration experience within a Civil Engineering OR Construction business
- Advance Microsoft Office experience - Specifically Powerpoint
- Ideally you will have MYOB experience
- Exceptionally high attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Brittney Nielsen on 02 9376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Candidates without recent industry experience will not be shortlisted for this position
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's