Team Leader | Trust Accountant
|Job Title:||Team Leader | Trust Accountant|
|Industry:||Property and Real Estate|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Petrilli|
|Job Published:||February 07, 2020|
Our client is a premier agency that have a gorgeous office based on the city fringe. Due to the continued growth of the rent role and a recent acquisition our client is looking for a property manager to join their friendly team. This office has a great friendly, all inclusive culture and their current team all love working here.
You will be responsible for managing a small portfolio of approximately 100 properties whilst additionally overseeing the Property managers 7 leasing consultants within the business and managing the trust accounts. This a senior role that will see you reporting to the Director of the business.
To be considered for the role of Property Manager you will require:
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Trust accounts experience
- Previous experience managing a team
- Immaculate presentation
- High attention to detail
- Experience with REST
- Current license/certificate of registration
- Current drivers license and reliable car
- A positive environment with continual support and professional development
- A commitment to providing a customer service experience
- Great work life balance
- Outstanding company culture
For any questions regarding this role or any other opportunities with Design & Build please contact Aaron Petrilli for a confidential discussion on 02 9376 8200.