Technical Bid Manager
|Job Title:||Technical Bid Manager|
|Contact Name:||Denise Kostoulias|
|Job Published:||May 15, 2020 05:46|
Our client delivers an array of works from general construction and civil works through to heritage or remediation. Their diverse portfolio is what attracts Sydney's top talent and their flat line management structure is what retains them. Due to several upcoming projects, there is an immediate need for a Technical Bid Manager to join the team.
As the Technical Bid Manager you will be responsible for:
- Suggesting, implementing, and adapting the proposal strategy to deliver a winning proposal meeting the client requirements
- Lead, coordinate and federate the bid team around the proposal strategy to develop best-for-project solutions and responses.
- Defines the needs and manages relationships with internal stakeholders (Business Developers, engineering, procurement, Technical Direction, delivery and O&M teams, legal, contract management, finance, tax, insurance).
- Responsible for all internal deliverables (design note, technical analysis, legal, R&O matrix, cash flow, price sheet, execution organisation) and external deliverables (division of responsibilities with partners, partnership agreements, execution planning, submission to the client)
- Working closely in assisting the Estimating team with the overall submission of the tender
- Proven capability in managing and delivering complex functional proposals in the construction industry
- 5+ years of successful track record in bid and/or project management
- Ability to work under pressure and to challenging deadlines
- Demonstrated leadership, people management and commercial skills
- Ability to manage a multicultural and multidisciplinary team
- Strong hands-on experience/knowledge in all disciplines and functions linked to D&C projects
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Commitment to drive for excellence and attention to details
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's