Technical Director - Drainage
|Job Title:||Technical Director - Drainage|
|Salary:||$150,000 - $200,000|
|Contact Name:||Alex Scott|
|Job Published:||September 30, 2019 18:46|
Tier 1 Consultancies can all offer the same projects, general structure and big picture thinking but what sets them out is the team within the companies and this is working with the best!
This role is looking for an Industry leader across Drainage for Transport projects to come in as a Technical Director guide their future leaders!!
What this means for you and your career satisfaction is that you will be above a team of 15-20 Engineers working on RMS and TfNSW projects delivering iconic work and being well for your input!!
Technical Director - Drainage Engineer
- 15+ years experience as a minimum
- Collaborative relationship approach is required
- Experience in participating and contributing to the design workshops on constructability
- Experience in managing design compliance check list
- Experience in communicating with key project personnel on Major Projects
- Very good report writing skills
- Great communication skills and being able to perform and continually work collaboratively under pressure
- Must be passionate about what you do and guiding the next generation of Engineers
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's