Technical Services & Maintenance Specialist
|Job Title:||Technical Services & Maintenance Specialist|
|Industry:||Rail and Manufacturing|
|Job Published:||October 18, 2021|
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Technical Services & Maintenance Specialist to join a leading manufacturing business, working on a highly interesting project. The position will be based in the Northern part of the Melbourne CBD, and is a 12 month contract.
Reporting into the Senior Specialist, Facility & Reliability, your responsibilities will be to:
• Assist in management of equipment and services-related continuous improvements, capital projects and change controls
• Assist in plant shutdowns, start-ups and maintenance interventions
• Assist in the response and close-out of utility and equipment-related non-conformance & deviations
• Review and generate technical diagrams for processes within the Clinical Manufacturing Facility
• Review and maintain all CMF equipment as listed in the asset management system
• Review inventory management and documentation within the CMF
• Respond to in-hours and out-of-hours alarm calls
• Support the successful completion (as measured by product yield, quality & consistency and the achievement of project timelines) of GMP manufacturing campaigns
• Ensure high safety standards within the areas of responsibility are taken into account and adhered to as governed by local, state and federal regulations, laws and policies as well as the company’s own policies and directives
Experience and Qualifications:
- B.E in Chemical/Mechanical or higher degree with experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing or process development relating to recombinant protein manufacturing
- Knowledge of complex engineering services and systems (e.g. WFI, PFS, HVAC)
- Proficient with computerised process control systems (SCADA)
- Developed experience with clean room facilities and practises
- Strong writing skills as related to data compilation, document creation and report writing
- Ability to read Engineering Drawings and Schematics
- Knowledge on process flow diagrams and a basic understanding of piping and instrumentation diagrams (highly preferred)
Nice to haves:
- Understanding of pilot scale operations and facility design
- Understanding of cell culture, purification and formulation processes and familiar with the processing operations and associated equipment
- Awareness of various regulatory guidance’s such as PIC/s, FDA, EMEA, ICH and TGA
- Excellent data analysis, trending and reporting/presentation skills
- Some working hour flexibility with a requirement for periods of overtime/weekend work
Benefits of this role;
- Work with a world class business on high profile projects.
- Work within a highly skilled team.
- Excellent remuneration.
Design & Build specializes in recruitment for the Construction, Manufacturing, Engineering & Property industries on a national basis. Design & Build prides itself on only hiring recruitment specialists, finding the right people for the right jobs and doing the right thing by both job seekers and employers alike.
For any questions relating to this role please contact Chris on 0412 747 198 / firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Follow us on
Job has Expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Technical Lead - Rail
Communications and Stakeholder Engagement Manager
Communications and Stakeholder Engagement Officer
Lead Signalling Engineer
E&I Project Engineer
Principal Consultant - Systems Assurance
Principal Systems Assurance Engineer
Senior/Principal Signalling Engineer
Rail Operations Manager - Victoria