Tender & Contract Presenter - Residential Construction
|Job Title:||Tender & Contract Presenter - Residential Construction|
|Salary:||$70,000 - $75,000 + Super + Bonuses|
|Job Published:||October 31, 2019 09:01|
One of Victoria's leading volume home builders are seeking a motivated Tender & Contract Presenter to meet with clients face to face to facilitate tender and contract signings. If you have a customer first approach, good construction knowledge and excellent communication skills, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
This role will require you to present completed tenders to prospective home buyers in a professional manner, as well as facilitate contract signings.
Duties will include:
- Presenting and signing of tenders and contracts with clients
- Ensuring clients are aware of all details and costs in relation to their home
- Source pricing for clients on requested changes
- Fully understand and be able to explain the key components of the HIA contract to clients
- Customer service and liaising with internal staff to ensure timelines are been met
- General administrative practices and procedures
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Knowledge of building techniques in construction and an ability to explain these to clients in Layman's terms
- A pro-active approach to your work and be driven to achieve results
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills to be an integral part of the sales process
- An ability to build strong working relationships with your clients
- A background in a Client Liaison or Sales Consultant role in the residential industry (preferred but not essential)
You can expect to be rewarded with a competitive starting salary as well as bonuses for achieving results. You will join a company you'll be proud to represent and who genuinely look after their staff offering various employee perks around flexibility, health/wellness and social events.
To apply, please click "apply" or send your CV to Lauren Rogers at firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's