Traction Power Engineer - Rail
|Job Title:||Traction Power Engineer - Rail|
|Industry:||Rail and Manufacturing|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Potts|
|Job Published:||December 23, 2021|
You will be joining a global engineering and project management consultancy who are establishing themselves as a key services provider across Australia in a number of sectors including infrastructure, Rail, Defence and Built Environment. This company work collaboratively at a global scale to give you the opportunity to work on world renowned projects with a team of experts that support and develop your career.
Provide Project Management and engineering services relating to Electrical and Traction Power Systems on major rail projects in Victoria and provide support on wider national projects as and when required. This is a great opportunity to join a family feel team with the backing of a global company who are investing is growth in the Australian market.
The ideal candidate must be able to communicate clearly and confidently, be able to prepare meaningful written reports, possess excellent people and analytical skills and be able to work autonomously and in a dynamic team environment.
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Electrical Engineering
- Extensive electrical experience preferably in the rail industry
- Experience with the design of high voltage and traction power systems, such as distribution substations, traction substations, as well as earthing & bonding systems
- Solid networks in the industry to be able to execute strategy, drive business development and contribute to winning work
- Strong leadership skills to manage a team of Electrical Engineers
Follow us on
Job has Expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
Sign in or register here to receive emails about new jobs like these
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's