Trades & Production Capability Manager
|Job Title:||Trades & Production Capability Manager|
|Salary:||$180,000 + super + bonuses|
|Contact Name:||Alex Scott|
|Job Published:||January 21, 2020 13:32|
As a Trades and Production Capability Manage you are accountable for:
- Leadership and oversight of the Trade and Production Leadership Team.
- Manage, develop and nurture stakeholder relationships across the project and program lifecycles.
- Championing Lean within the Trades and Productions Group to drive efficiency improvements in all areas of the trade and production operations to deliver improvements to productivity leading to an overall increase of operational effectiveness and cost reduction.
- Ensuring all on-site project activities, processes and systems comply with relevant legislation.
- Demonstrated leadership experience in production services and materials handling within the manufacturing / mining or equivalent industry
- Diploma of Project Management (or greater)
- Demonstrated experience of problem solving in a trades or manufacturing environment
- Strong communication skills at all levels with the ability to engage, motivate and drive on performance
- Ability to demonstrate strong leadership skills
- Safety Leadership on a complex industrial site and the ability to facilitate/undertake work health and safety risk assessments and manage risk management processes.
- Understanding of managing unionised workforces and legislative requirements under the 2016 Building Code.
- Demonstrated understanding of Lean Operating Models and reducing waste in operational settings.
- Able to effectively plan and manage multiple priorities in an operational setting.
Thanks for your consideration.