Trainee Strata Manager - Inner West
|Job Title:||Trainee Strata Manager - Inner West|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Petrilli|
|Job Published:||February 23, 2020 05:46|
Whilst previous experience within Strata would be highly regarded more importantly we are searching for somebody who strives to provide exemplary client service, is organised and has the ability to multitask.
As the new Trainee Strata Manager your responsibilities will include;
- Managing a small portfolio of buildings and advising clients in accordance with relevant legislation.
- Attending meetings and providing advice as required
- Budgeting, preparing invoices, dispute resolution and writing agendas and minutes
- Arranging proper and adequate insurances
- Providing a customer-focused strata service and minimising the loss of buildings
To be considered for the position of Trainee Strata Manager you must have the following;
- Great time management skills
- Ideally a background in strata although would consider property, hospitality or customer service.
- MUST be a people person as will be faced with a variety of clientele
- The ability to take ownership of a property portfolio and make it your own
- Proven resilience and the ability to work under pressure
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service and time management skill
For any questions relating to this role or any other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Aaron Petrilli on (02) 9376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.