|Job Title:||Tunnel Surveyor|
|Contact Name:||Teddy Murphy|
|Job Published:||February 25, 2020 10:16|
Our client are seeking 3 x tunnel surveyors to work on a major tunnel project in Melbourne. You will be reporting to the survey manager & working on a rotational roster shift which includes day/night shifts as well as weekend work.
- Work as part of a small team to deliver equipment set-up and control, set-out, volume calculations, quality assurance survey, site computations and conformance surveys and reports
- Interpret CAD drawings
- Data processing using 12D
- Prioritise, monitor and coordinate personal workloads to meet varying deadlines
- Carry out work in adherence to internal and client guidelines.
- Work effectively in a diverse and large team environment
- 12D Field (essential) and VMT Guidance Systems experience (beneficial)
- Ability to work independently
- Skills and experience in large civil infrastructure project
A highly competitive salary package ranging from $85k to $120k p.a. + additional hours & allowances. Please note that salary package does not include a vehicle.
To apply for this position, hit 'APPLY NOW or please send an updated CV to email@example.com. For more information please call Teddy Murphy at Design & Build on 03 853 53100.