|Job Title:||Tunnel Surveyor|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Mayne|
|Job Published:||July 21, 2021|
We are seeking an experienced Surveyor to work on a range of Civil Infrastructure projects to include Roads and Tunneling. This role will see the right person come in with a strong work ethic.
What this opportunity can offer you
- Surveying for Engineering projects to include tunneling, earthworks and civil infrastructure.
- All aspects of Surveying using the latest technology including GPS.
- Project specific work reporting a personable management team
- Hard but rewarding work
- Opportunity to work on Landmark projects.
- Working with technical specialists on a day-to-day basis.
- collaborative work environment
- Based in Brisbane
- Formal Surveying qualifications or Degree in relevant Engineering field.
- 2+ years surveying experience.
- previous 12d experience preferred
- Australian experience is a must, ideally large projects.
- Impeccable communication skills; written and verbal.
- Strong technical skills
- Tunneling experience highly desirable but not a must.
- A good work ethic and a positive can do attitude!!
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our or any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Sophie Mayne on + 61 29376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's