Underground Mine Manager
|Job Title:||Underground Mine Manager|
|Job Published:||May 18, 2020 17:46|
Design & Build is seeking a Mine Manager for a leading Gold Operator and explorer in a Residential Australian location. Our client has operations across Australia as well as international interests and investment into West Africa.
With a mine life in excess of 15+ years and ongoing exploration this is a long terms and secure opportunity on an 8:6 roster FIFO from Perth.
Key responsibilities of the Mine Manager will include:
• Lead all technical aspects of the of the mine operations
• Provide leadership and support to the Mining Department
• Development of the site and productions plans in line with profit and safety targets
• Strategy implementation including OHS, financial regulation, production plans, resource statements and environment and community relations
• Establishing strong rapport with colleagues in the team as well as other teams within the operation
To succeed in the of Mine Manager role you will need:
• Tertiary qualifications in Mining Engineering
• Mine Manager Certificate of Competency is preferred
• A minimum of 10 years experience in the mining industry
• A proven track record in safety and environment
• Experience in underground mining as a manager or a 2iC
• Strong financial and management acumen
• Knowledge and understanding of the Australian market
• Competitive salary package
• Good team culture
• Residential opportunity, home every night and family friendly location with excellent amenities, schooling and leisure facilities
• Long term secure employment opportunity on one of the region's largest mines
If you would like to know more about this role please contact the Mining and Resources Team on 02 93768200, please note that not all applications will be answered and only short listed candidates will be responded to.
If you feel you are not suitable for this role but would like to discuss other opportunities please contact us to have a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's