|Job Title:||Utility Locator|
|Salary:||$90- $100k + super (negotiable depending on exp)|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Mayne|
|Job Published:||May 12, 2019 05:15|
Our client based in Sydney CBD are looking for Utility Locator to join their team on projects ranging from large scale complexes to smaller boutique projects!
This company is perfect for someone looking to further their surveying career and be mentored by highly talented industry leaders.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Utility Locator will include:
- Plan and safely execute utility surveys and location applying industry best practice.
- Plan and execute associated requirements for location surveys including OH &S and statutory requirements.
- Have a working knowledge of best practice methodology and associated terminology for sub-surface asset and utility location.
- Use subsurface technologies including the operation and maintenance of equipment such as EM-Wands, SONDE, Ground Radar and CCTV.
- Be Familiar with Survey equipment including RTK GPS and Total Station.
To be considered for the role of Utility Surveyor, you will need:
- 2+ years onsite Utility Locator experience essential
- Utilities and 3D Laser scanning experience preferred
- Dial before you dig qualification highly regarded
- Be competent in the use of laser scanning equipment and surveying total stations.
- Be experienced in both field and office based roles related to building, facade and detailed plant scanning and data processing.
- Have the ability to work autonomously.
- Impeccable communication skills; written and verbal.
- Commitment to work and a strong work ethic/attitude.
- A desire to progress with the company and work towards survey/project management.
- Need to be a creative problem-solver who is able to learn complex information and communicate their ideas and viewpoints to others easily
- Current Drivers licence.
What this opportunity can offer you
- Busy inclusive firm with a solid support structure on offer
- Ongoing professional development
- Work on a range of projects from large scale complexes to smaller boutique projects!
- Offer competitive salary packages with flexible arrangements and pay for every hour worked
- An environment where values and behaviours are embraced with a healthy work-life balance
- Based in South Sydney and the CBD
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our or any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Sophie Mayne on + 61 29376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's