Senior Rail Surveyor
|Job Title:||Senior Rail Surveyor|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Mayne|
|Job Published:||June 23, 2020|
My client is looking to bring on an experienced Surveyor to lead their NSW Rail operations.
This position is key to our client and the successful candidate will have to be motivated, driven, a solid decision maker, problem solver and relationship builder with extensive experience working on Rail projects.
What this opportunity can offer you
- Opportunity to grow and manage a team of surveyors
- Working with technical specialists on a day to day basis to improve and develop your career.
- Work with a number of high profile existing clients whilst also focusing on developing new client relationships
- Mentor junior staff
- Ongoing professional development encouraged
- Attractive remuneration offered to the right candidate
- Modern offices
- Small and personable team and a great company culture
- Considerable Rail experienced in NSW
- Relevant Qualifications - Degree or Advanced Diploma of Surveying
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of legislation, systems, procedures and technology
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Business Development skills, proven experience of winning work and managing clients
- Previous experience in supervising projects and staff allocation
- Effective time management and planning
- A clean driver license
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our or any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Sophie Mayne on + 61 29376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's