|Contact Name:||Alex Mitchell|
|Job Published:||May 20, 2020|
This role will give you the opportunity to work on some of the best projects within NSW.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Overall planning and scheduling activities for the project
- Producing and updating construction schedules and providing ongoing scheduling support
- Developing detailed project plans as well as monitoring project schedules, milestones and completion timetables
- Assessing status reports, monitoring site progress and updating schedules accordingly
- Identifying improvement opportunities through analysis of data
- Pro-actively negotiating deadlines and resource levelling issues.
- Effectively communicating and influencing when liaising with stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience in a similar position managing complex, high value projects within the construction industry
- Degree qualified or equivalent in Construction, Engineering, Planning and Project Controls
- Demonstrated application of the principles of planning
- Experience in the planning process and the use of risk management on tenders and projects.
- Experience in implementing a planning process, and a system of audits and reviews
- Ability to contribute to the development and revising strategic direction for projects
- Market competitive salary
- Structured training and development
If you feel your experience matches the person specification please contact Alex Mitchell on 02 9376 8200 or click apply. Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted and your application will be treated as strictly confidential.