Warranty and Maintenance Officer - Residential Builder
|Job Title:||Warranty and Maintenance Officer - Residential Builder|
|Salary:||$60k - $65k+super|
|Contact Name:||Anca Marinescu|
|Job Published:||August 31, 2019 08:16|
They build single and double story homes. Due to growth, they're looking for a new Warranty and Maintenance Officer to liaise with all customers on issues and updates to their homes and any inquiries they may have.
In this varied and fast paced role, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing customer relations and communications in relation to progress and delivery of the post-completion home building agreement
- Managing both internal and external stakeholder inquiries
- Completion of walk throughs, getting defects lists, allocating trades to jobs, ensuring problems are solved
- Working off plans and understanding plans
- Coordinate maintenance and warranty tasks between the clients, supervisors and councils.
- Experience in a project home building company and living locally.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Highly computer literate