Water Resources Engineer
|Job Title:||Water Resources Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Teddy Murphy|
|Job Published:||January 28, 2021|
Working with a supportive and successful water resources team, you will assist in delivering results that will exceed client and stakeholder expectations of quality, timeframe and cost.
The role is open to junior to senior engineers who are keen to develop their skills in water resources projects, hydraulics, hydrology and water sensitive urban design.
You will be required to have a Degree in Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering or equivalent industry experience with a minimum of 2 years+ experience working in water resources fields such as surface water, catchment management, groundwater, preferably within the land development industry.
Specific responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Provide advice at the urban design phase on surface water infrastructure requirements
- Undertake modelling and analysis of storm water systems including the use of RORB, HEC-RAS, MUSIC and other software as appropriate
- Development of concepts for drainage, wetlands, retarding basins, channels and other hydraulic infrastructure as required, including assessment of site constraints through site visits and desktop analysis
- Assist in developing surface stormwater management strategies for various projects, including SWMS reports as required by Melbourne Water and other drainage authorities
- Assist in development of functional designs of required infrastructure in consultation with senior engineers
- Assist in preparing detailed designs and computations for required infrastructure in consultation with senior engineers
- Liaise with the draftsperson towards finalisation of engineering design plans
- Assist the project Construction Engineer in the management of the construction phase including site inspections and contract administration
- Liaison with service authorities to determine requirements and resolve project related issues
To apply for this position, hit 'APPLY NOW or please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information please call Teddy Murphy at Design & Build on 03 853 53100.
Follow us on
Job has Expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Principal/Associate Engineer - Water Management & Resources - Consultancy
$200,000 - $250,000
$70k - $130k + super (negotiable depending on exp)
$110,000 - $120,000 + Super + Vehicle
$90,000 - $110,000 plus super
$80,000 - $130,000
Up to $120,000 + super
$100000 + Super
Senior Hydraulics Engineer
$100k - $130k + Super