Water Servicing Coordinator
|Job Title:||Water Servicing Coordinator|
|Contact Name:||Alex Scott|
|Job Published:||July 21, 2020|
We're looking for people who are hands on, practical, open and clear communicators, who are motivated and approach work with a positive dynamic can do attitude.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Water Servicing Coordinator will include
- General Water Servicing Co-ordinator duties for Sydney Water projects working on large infrastructure projects
- Working as an Accredited water servicing coordinator with Sydney Water
- Working with clients to design innovative solutions to meet their needs and community expectations
- Design, Coordination, preparation and submission of proposals, ensuring relevant timeframes and budgets are met
- Undertaking field work and site inspections
- Mentoring more junior members of the team
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil/Environmental Engineering (or Sydney Water Accreditation)
- Experience undertaking a Water Servicing Coordinator role
- Previous experience in design and project management on Sydney Water projects
- Impeccable communication skills, written and verbal.
With the current Health situation we are all experiencing in the community please allow for a slightly slower process as this situation evolves, I will endeavor to respond to all in a timely manner and provide updates on live vacancies.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Alex Scott on + 61 29376 8200 / email@example.com or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's