|Job Title:||Geotechnical Engineer|
|Job Published:||May 05, 2020 11:47|
Is a Senior Opportunity to grow and lead a team of professional engineers on a world class, open pit, Soft Rock operation.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Geotechnical Engineer will include:
- Manage open pit operations and strategies for mine geotechnics
- Provide geotechnical advice in to mine design and production
- Maintain a safe and secure operation
- Continuous improvement of geotechnical practices and procedures and interact with service line managers
- Develop geotechnical management systems
To succeed in the Senior Geotechnical Engineer role you will need:
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field either Mining, Geotechnical or Geology
- A minimum of 8 years experience in geotechnical practices
- A proven track record in open pit mining
- Knowledge and understanding of the Australian market
- Good report writing skills and communication
- Software knowledge ie Vulcan or similar
- Competitive salary package and relocation
- No red tape or site bureaucracy and a chance to implement and run your own systems
- International exposure and experience available long term
- Excellent short roster and travel on company time
If you would like to know more about this role please contact the Mining and Resources Team on 02 9376 8200, please note that not all applications will be answered and only short listed candidates will be responded to.
If you feel you are not suitable for this role but would like to discuss other opportunities please contact us to have a confidential discussion.