|Job Title:||HSE Manager|
|Salary:||$120K - $160K|
|Contact Name:||Adam Shaw|
|Job Published:||May 19, 2020 11:01|
You will become a valued member of the leadership team working in a highly proactive and collaborative environment with a variety of teams, clients and Services in NSW and Victoria.
- Influence and lead others in safety and environmental best practice.
- Promote and drive a positive safety culture
- Develop and lead safety initiatives in through the company.
- Lead safety reporting and analytics, to identify subsequent key safety development requirements.
- Implement a safety interaction and inspection program tiered through the management structure of the company.
- Prepare and present safety program summaries, safety incident outcomes and/or general safety analytics to the leadership team and clients.
- Diploma in WHS
- Previous experience working in a HSE Management or Lead role is essential
- Experience in multi-state legislative requirements (NSW and Vic).
- ICAM (or equivalent) safety trained and experienced.
- A HSE Background in a high risk environment is desirable: construction, civil, power, energy, oil & gas, telecoms etc.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's