|Job Title:||Works Coordinator|
|Contact Name:||Denise Kostoulias|
|Job Published:||December 29, 2019|
Reporting directly to the Works Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day running of Council Projects across Sydney and inner surrounds.
As the Works Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- Manage project activities and work scope
- Liaise with Client, Subcontractors and all project stakeholder
- Management of a small in-office team
- Programming/allocation of works for Maintenance and Restoration crews
- Maintenance of the work programs - uploading progress reports, photos and files through their internal system
- Monitor monthly forecasts
- Minimum 3 years' experience in civil construction, particularly in the following areas: Streetscapes, Drainage, Kerb & Gutter, Roads, Pavements, Footpaths, etc
- Experience coordinating tenders and quotes
- Council experience is preferred
- Effective communications skills and experienced in client and sub-contractor management
Thanks for your consideration.