|Job Title:||Works Coordinator|
|Salary:||$90,000 + Vehicle + Super|
|Contact Name:||Denise Kostoulias|
|Job Published:||December 03, 2019 11:16|
Reporting directly to the Works Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day running of Council Projects across Sydney and inner surrounds.
As the Works Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- Maintenance of work programs
- Programming of works for maintenance and restoration crews
- Liaising with various councils and off-site proposal meetings
- Coordination of tenders and quotes
- Management of a small in-office team
- Monitor monthly forecasts
- Degree qualified in Engineering (Civil)
- Minimum 3 years' experience in civil construction, particularly in the following areas: Streetscapes, Drainage, Kerb & Gutter, Roads, Pavements, Footpaths, etc
- Council experience is preferred
- Effective communications skills and experience in client and sub-contractor management
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Denise Kostoulias on (02) 9376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's